This ‘cheesy’ and ‘creamy’ soup will satisfy customers who want warmer bellies as well as toes, as they leave big coats and wooly hats at your door this November – without excluding those who are vegan and gluten-free.
Serves 2. 30 mins to prep and cook.
- 2 leeks, finely sliced
- 1 celery stick
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 small cauliflower, roughly chopped (including leaves)
- leaves from 1 sprig of thyme
- 700ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 250ml tub Oatly Creamy Oat
- 1 handful of coriander
- Fry the leeks, celery and cauliflower leaves gently in 1 tbsp of coconut oil for 10 minutes until soft but not coloured
- At the same time, fry the cauliflower in a separate pan with 1 tbsp of coconut oil, until charred
- Put aside a handful of charred cauliflower for the topping. Then add the potato, garlic and thyme into the cauliflower pan. Fry for a few minutes
- Tip the leeks, celery and leaves into the cauliflower pan. Add the stock. Simmer for 15 mins, until potatoes are tender
- Take off the heat, allow to cool a little, then add the yeast flakes, mustard and Oatly creamy oat
- Blitz with a blender. Serve with chopped charred cauliflower and a sprinkling of coriander on top.